But where do I start? One of the earliest 'Prank' She pulled on me was on a Fasting night. It was the evening a few minutes before break fast and I recieved a call from her as I awoke from my evening slumber. She called me out to meet at the guard house. And so I did. There, She had a plastic bag with Her and She handed it over to me. We talked for a few minutes and we went back home. I brought the bag back to my room and took out its contents. 3 cases. She mentioned that it was something I liked. And before She asked me if I had a microwave~~~Inside it was my favorite food. Something we usually have in Pyramid. And I was surprised when I saw it. Imagining how She got it and when and what and all those W questions...
This was the one of the earliest 'Prank'. But She didnt stop there. And I'm not complaining^^ I adore her for that. I fell secure with her. And I felt cared by Her.
Mon Soleil, aimante et ettentionnee
LOVE in the air <3<3 iza and his "EHEM2x" <3<3
ReplyDeletei know this prank, and she is the sweetest girl i ever met. So, u r lucky to have her, izzat and she feel the same to u too, u know. sob*sob*sob..OVERALL, both sweet laaah.. =P